Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Tuesday, 16 July 2013

A bit about me

Some of you may not be interested when you see the title 'A bit about me', but I'd rather give you an in site to who I am and that the information I give you is not just off the internet.

Right so my name is Jordan Ingleby, I am a 19 year old student, studying to be a personal trainer and sports injury therapist. I am an already qualified fitness instructor (Level 2) but that doesn't mean a lot in the real world, they are looking for the personal trainers (Level 3). I love what I do, it is where I want my career to be, changing not only lifestyle, but helping others reach their goals and make a better living.

Everyday I am going to post, tips, information and also what I do, whether this is fitness or nutrition or even ways to overcome things. Also when I learn something new, it will be up and you will know when I know.

Thanks guys, hope this gave a better impression on who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment