Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Friday, 26 July 2013

Changing up my routine

So today I thought I'd give myself a rest from the gym and not go back until Monday and when I do go back, I come back with a new routine. It's not down to the fact I don't like the routine but I want to change in order to keep those muscles guessing to get the best results.

Iv gone for a simple routine and one that most people follow.


  • Monday - Chest and Back
  • Tuesday - Legs and abs
  • Wednesday - Shoulders and abs
  • Thursday - Chest 
  • Friday - Arms
Now Iv got chest in my routine twice a week. The reason why chest is in the routine twice a week is because I find that it is one of my weak areas. You should do the same, whatever your weak area is try to hit it twice a week and then once you find that it is not so much of a weak area, choose another body part to work on more. See for me I have a few weak areas so I'm going to concentrate on them for probably about a month each before I change what weak area I am working next.

I will keep you posted from Monday onwards on how I find the routine is going.

Stay tuned for more fitness and nutrition tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment