So, you want to know how to pack on size, maybe your a skinny person who is a hard gainer. Well you have come to the right place. I am on the rise from being a skinny person, I got tired of people making fun because of my size. But that had to change. Even though I am training to be a Personal Trainer, I still wanted to pack on some size and muscle to prove that it can be done.
Over this year I have gained around 9kg in size (20lbs or 1.4stone) and right now I am going to show you how because it's what I do and want to do as my career, help others reach their goal.
Basically the way to put it is you have got to eat big to be big. Yes I know it sounds so simple but to begin with it is not. Bumping your calories up by around 1000 or even more is what you need to do in order to grow. You also need to ensure that you are going to the gym doing weight training at least 3-4 times a week, soon I will post my workout routine which helped me gain some muscle.
I bet you are thinking to yourself 'I already eat loads' trust me, I thought that for many years but you know what, if that doesn't work then you've got to eat more, and if that don't then eat even more. I found the best way to pack on size was adding a weight gainer supplement into my diet. It has a lot of calories plus it has a lot of carbohydrates and proteins.
When choosing a weight gainer supplement you have to be careful and read the nutritional information label before purchasing. Why? Because a lot of them just do not work. The main thing you need to look at is the carbohydrate section, with this just underneath has 'of which sugars' after it tells you the amount of carbohydrates. To make sure you have a good supplement the carbohydrates for example would be 200g and the 'of which sugars' would be something like 28g. This just means that you are getting the good carbohydrates, the ones that are slow release, the ones which help you grow in size.
There are two weight gainers that I would recommend only because I have taken them and seen results but there may be more out there. Optimum nutritions 'Serious Mass' is my number one it has 1250 calories per two scoops, this contains 250g of carbohydrates, 50g of protein and just 4g of fat. The other is PVL's Mutant Mass. Again another one filled with calories and there to help you literally put on "Mutant Mass". The only problem to these is the price, they are not cheap for the servings it offers, but if you are serious about gaining weight and muscle then you will be willing to do whatever it takes.
For any questions about this topic feel free to comment, share with your friends if they too are hard gainers and stay in touch for more posts. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment