So I'm finding myself slacking in the gym a little, not hitting my goals, lacking motivation. I find that the best way for this is to go back to my Legs/Push/Pull split routine as I found that with this routine I was more motivated then ever and was seeing results fast.
This time round I am going to be going harder then before making sure I hit my goals each month. The way I am going to do this is change the routine each time but then go back to it and repeat this for a month and then change that workout the following month. For example for my leg day, one day will be squats and the other will be deadlifts and just repeat this for a month and then change it. Supersets and drop sets will be included and on a de-load day (lighter weights higher reps) I will include circuits onto my workout to really hit those muscles and keep them guessing.
I will be posting up more workouts and my nutrition plan so keep posted, more coming your way.
No comments:
Post a Comment