Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Monday 26 August 2013

Back to business

So I hope you al had a good weekend, but it's Monday again and for me it's time to bump up the intensity and hit those legs. Legs are not my favourite muscle to work and to have to work them on a Monday is a killer but we got to do what we got to do. 

I'm just about to head over to the gym now so I'm just going to give you a quick plan of what I am doing.

30 reps 4 sets of seated leg press
12 reps 4 sets leg extensions
12 reps 4 sets leg curl
10 reps 4 sets dumbbell squat
15 reps 4 sets of calf raises

Then I am going to finish off with a quick and blast for about 10-15 minutes where I will really try and work that core.

So if your at the gym today comment and let me know what your workout plan for today is, whether it's doing cardio or weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment