Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Monday 30 September 2013

Back to business

Sorry guys that I haven't been making any posts, been so busy with college and it was also my birthday yesterday so have not been around that much. But don't worry I am back.

Just ordered some more GymShark clothing. In my opinion the best gym clothing out there I would really recommend it they do all kinds of stuff, stringers, tanks, t shirts, tracksuits, shorts even their own underwear and phone cases. If you haven't purchased anything I think you should. They are even getting female gym clothing in the near future. So a big shoutout to them.

So now back to the training side of things. Iv missed two of my sessions this weekend due to it being my birthday and not being around but will be coming in strong tomorrow with a heavy leg session.

I'm going to be putting on a variety of different posts over the next couple months all linked with fitness. But where I am still studying I am learning a great deal of things, plus I will be getting two clients to train in the near future to finish off my personal trainer course, so all my session I put up will be showing their progress as well as mine.

On my bulking transformation it is going really well, still hitting them gains, no plateau as of yet and hopefully not at all.
Anyways guys that's it from me, more posts soon. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment