Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Sunday 22 September 2013

Preperation is key

A field where a lot of people go wrong when it comes to gym training is preparation. This could be from anything between planning their workouts or even what meals they are.

So for me planning my workouts really depends on when I go, If I go first thing in the morning then I will plan or have a brief plan of what I'm going to do the night before, possibly watch some videos on YouTube to help motivate me for that session. But If I am at work and go to the gym after, then I will plan throughout the day.

Meals are another thing you could consider. Maybe before you do your weekly food shop, write down a meal plan for the week so you know what to buy and that way it will save you buying stuff you don't need.

Tomorrows leg session:

  • Squats - 7 sets of 10 reps - including some drop sets
  • Seated leg press 5 sets of 21 reps - 7 reps on different angles hitting each quad muscle
  • Leg extension - 6 sets of 10 reps - including drop sets
  • Dumbbell squat - 5 sets of 10 reps
  • Dumbbell sumo squat - 5 sets of 10 reps
  • Straight leg deadlift- 5 sets of 10 reps
  • Lunges - 5 sets of 10 reps
  • Leg curls - 5 sets of 10 reps
  • Calf raises - 6 sets of 10 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment