Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 21 of transformation

So today is my rest day a well deserved one must I add after a great week of lifting. Yesterday was pull day and I am getting stronger. Iv added pull ups to the routine and I just did 4 sets to failure. Had a cheat meal yesterday too, found myself in mcdonalds being naughty, but hey I have had a good week in the gym so why not treat myself.

So the plans for today is going to consist of hitting my macros quite early on where I am not doing anything today and possibly going slightly over them on the calorie side of things. As Rich Piana would say 'you want to be be you got to eat big'. Couldn't say it better myself.

Also to all you game lovers out there, I have recently purchased GTA 5 so I will be playing that ensuring that I don't go out when I don't need to because as a typical young adult I find myself getting easily persuaded to go out and spend money that I know I will regret in the morning. So having this game will hopefully stop me from going out as much.

Of course next week is my birthday so I will use that as an excuse to have some fun, but everyone would on their birthday. Will be 20 years old, wow time flies so fast I really do remember the days when I was younger like it was last year. Anybody else feel like that or is it just me?

Anyways for those who are GTA fans comment and leave your xbox gamertag on and I'll add you on there.
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel more videos on the way.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingles635

No comments:

Post a Comment