Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Monday 2 September 2013

Bulking Time!!!

So as it is I am not the biggest of people and really want to put on a lot of size. On this transformation I will be putting up pictures, showing you my training and diet so you  too can follow me on this journey. If you to are a what they call a hard gainer then join in follow my diet and training routine and begin to see changes that you have not seen before. If you put in the effort and follow the programme then results will be guaranteed. The routine I will be doing will also burn fat so if you are looking to lose fat, then you too can join in this journey.

Later on today I will post day one even though it is my rest day today I will still put what I have eaten today and day 1's picture.

I hope you guys will follow me on this journey. And at the end of it post your pictures of your transformation..

No comments:

Post a Comment