Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Monday 2 September 2013

Day 1 transformation

So here it is day one of my mass gain transformation. I'm looking to gain around 5-10 kg and then cut down. Follow me on this journey as I will be posting my nutrition plan for day by day and my training programme. I will be sticking to the legs/push/pull split but will be changing things each week such as the rep tempo to really work them muscles and increase size very quickly. I will be taking pictures every 10 days but may only put pictures up each month depending on how quickly results start to come in.
Leg day tomorrow so I will be posting my session and tomorrow I will also post my nutrition plan for the day so stay tuned and remember if you are following me on this journey take pics and comment with the link to show me your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment