Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 2/3 of transformation

Sorry guys I forgot day 2 of my transformation but today I will post yesterdays and today's progress.

So yesterday was my first training session of this transformation and it was a leg day, not the best day to start the transformation but I went through with it and really had a good session. My routine went like this:


  • 10 minute warm up on the bike - followed by some stretches
  • 5 sets of 10 reps  - squats
  • 5 sets of 21 reps - seated leg press - 7 reps with feet in different position - hit different areas
  • 5 sets of 8-10 reps - leg extension
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - straight leg deadlift
  • 4 sets of 8 reps - lunges - 8 reps each leg
  • 3 sets of 8 reps - leg curl
  • 5 sets of 12 reps - calf raises
Nutrition wise for this day I was just off my calorie intake by 200 but managed to get my protein in and was 80 grams off my carb intake.

For today, day 3, was a push day now this is my favourite as I love working my chest and going heavy this session went like this.

  • 5 sets of 10 reps - incline bench press - including some dropsets
  • 5 sets of 10 reps - flat bench press
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - incline dumbbell flies
  • 6 sets of 10 reps - cable crossovers
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - dumbbell shoulder press
  • 6 sets of 10 reps - lateral raises - including some drop sets
  • 5 sets of 10 reps - front raises
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - tricep pushdown
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - tricep dips
  • 4 sets of 10 reps - skullcrushers
Give these sessions a try and let me know what you think. Don't forget to make it intense and if you have any questions don't be shy ask me them.
At the end of the week I will put a detailed plan of my nutrition for this week. 
Day 4 tomorrow and its a pull day so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment