Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Monday 30 December 2013

Back to training after a great Christmas

Hi guys, hope you all had a great Christmas. Today I had my first training session in about a week and a half. Thought I would take the time off over Christmas. But now I am back and what a better way to start the first session back then with chest and biceps.

It was a light session back today to get back into it and it was a great session, felt good to be back. You may be thinking why go back when New Years is on its way. But why wait for for the New Year to make a change, get into routine NOW!! Don't wait for a specific day to make the change, if you want the change then be it and do it right away. Find the motivation and drive yourself to be the best you can be. I always tell myself that and believe me when I say it, it works.

Today's session:

Incline Dumbbell Chest press - 4 sets - 8-10 reps
Flat Dumbbell Chest Press - 4 sets - 8-10 reps
Dumbbell flies - 4 sets - 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies - 3 sets - 10 reps

Incline Bicep curl - 5 sets - 10 reps
Hammer Curls - 4 sets - 10 reps
Preacher curl - 4 sets - 10 reps

I kept the session small today to get myself back into the swing of things in the gym. Always work yourself up don't just jump in the deep end, build your strength up, never worry what other people think of you if you are lifting less weight then them. Stick to your comfort zone, don't boost your ego to impress others.

Tomorrow's session nice and early is a back and triceps session. Keep posted as my session will be on here after I have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment