Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Saturday 7 December 2013

Training Update

So just a quick update regarding to my training which is going great really seeing these gains over this bulking period. Legs and shoulders is the plan for the morning and at the bottom of this post will be the routine I shall follow for tomorrow so check it out and give it a try.
It will be an early morning session for me, going to get a good pre workout meal in about an hour before I head over to the gym. It would normally be just shoulders tomorrow but I was busy working today so couldn't fit legs in today, but it's cool, I'll just be sure to go in hard tomorrow.
I'm planning on making some more YouTube videos this coming week in between doing all my college work so be on the lookout for that one.

Right so here is my routine for legs and shoulders tomorrow: The weights I'm putting in are just a rough weight from my last lift on these muscle groups.

Legs:
Squats - 6 working sets - 6 reps - 95kg - 2 warm up sets at 50kg
Sumo deadlift - 4 working sets - 8 reps - 90kg - 1 warm up set at 40kg
Walking DB lunges - 3 working sets - 10 reps - 26kg each DB
Leg curl - 5 working sets - 8 reps - 45kg
Leg extension - 5 working sets - 10 reps - 100kg - 2 dropsets

Shoulders:
DB shoulder press - 5 working sets - 8 reps - 22kg - 2 warm up sets at 14kg
DB lat raise - 6 working sets - 10 reps - 10kg
Front raise - 5 working sets - 10 reps - 14kg
Cable upright row - 5 working sets - 10 reps - 23kg
Shrugs - 6 working sets - 12 reps - 36kg - 2 drop sets

There we have it my workout for tomorrow, make sure you give that a go and let me know what you think.
Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment