Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Thursday 5 December 2013

05/12/13

So today has been a long long day, with college, training and also training my client. But it has been a great day, seeing big improvements in the gym and also having a fun session with my client. But to top it all off I have received an early present from the family ... a new laptop, something I needed badly. Not just so I can do all of my college work, but so I can maintain communication with you guys and put more videos on YouTube.

That's the good news over with now onto what has gone on today. So today was suppose to be a chest and shoulders routine but instead I decided to do a chest and back session, including supersets to really put them muscles to work, wow did I feel that alright. Hitting a new personal best on the flat Dumbbell chest press at 30kg. The highest weight I was at before was 26kg so I am proud of that one, really starting to see massive strength gains.

Tomorrow is a nice easy day but it is one of my favourite days, it's Friday which means arm day and the day before a nice chilled weekend. Keep looking out as I will be posting my new routine on here for you guys.

Don't forget to check out my YouTube page as I will be posting more videos now I have the equipment to do so. Thanks Guys.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jingles635/feed?view_as=public

No comments:

Post a Comment