Pages

Synchronous

Blog Archive

Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 18 of transformation

So we are past the half way mark into my first month of my bulking transformation. Starting to notice some slight gains in my legs and a major increase in strength. Some point over the weekend I will put my training programme down and will also include some nutrition meals so stay tuned for that.

Push day tomorrow the best day, will be hitting that chest hard as I'm really looking to develop it much further.

Also again just a quick shoutout for my man Oakley who is competing in a physique of the week competition for bodypower and can use all the support. Follow this link and click like on Oakleys picture he is number 10 out of all these pictures. Remember he is only 17 and has a great physique for his age which can only get better. Make every vote count to ensure he wins. Link is below
http://physiqueoftheweek.com/fitness-competition/

No comments:

Post a Comment